- Letter: Carrying the flag for roadside space
- I have been noticing all these little yellow flags along our roads, and yesterday I saw a pickup near some men who were putting in those little yellow flags.
So, I stopped and asked what they were because I was afraid someone was planning a new ditc... Full story
- Letter: Thanks from Klar family
- We were born in Colusa in the 1950s. Over the past month, since our mother Marjorie Klar passed away and we have been settling her affairs, we have had the opportunity to deal with many individuals in the Colusa community.
We appreciate everyone's ... Full story
- Letter: Employee group backs Dunn
- On behalf of the Colusa City Employees Association, we would like to extend our thanks and support of the appointment of Randy Dunn to the interim city manager position.
Our association feels that since Randy has stepped in to fill the city manager ... Full story
- Letter: Snow Geese organizers say thanks
- We want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s festival: Our special guests and keynote speakers, Roger Lederer and Carol Burr; our trip leaders, workshop instructors, venue owners, CCC crews; our incredible spon... Full story
- Letter: Fox is 'right' place to be
- I can’t believe I could write this about any president of our United States: Our current president’s a liar; the big news networks help him lie every day.
If this makes you see red, good. Try listening to Fox News to understand what our ... Full story
- Letter: Common sense is lacking
- While searching for ideas to bring the political parties together, one fact seems to stand out: It seems what is lacking on most of the issues is common sense.
For example: The four dams on the Klamath River which are being proposed to be removed.
... Full story
- Letter: Thanks for the support
- The Yuletide Dinner Organizing Committee would like to thank everyone who made this year’s Yuletide Dinner such a great success.
We served over 100 meals to people at their homes and some 75 meals at the Scout Cabin.
For the last 25 years, we... Full story
- Letter: Grimes Ladies say thanks
- Once again, Grimes Ladies Society gives thanks for the generous people of Colusa, Sutter and Yuba counties, and their guests, who are so supportive of our annual dinner and bazaar.
Thanks to all who donated food, time and talent.
The beautiful quil... Full story
- Letter: Demand road repairs in county
- We send our children out to busses every morning and evening to travel down inadequate roads.
Our firemen answer calls, no matter the time or weather, at maximum speeds. Our law enforcement officers patrol these roads and answer calls as quickly as ... Full story
- Letter: A vote for Vann
- I want to write in support of Kim Vann, our local county supervisor who is running for Congress in the new 3rd District.
Kim Vann has faithfully served the people of Colusa County for the past six years and has worked to ensure that we have access t... Full story